HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tasty Treats {Paper Issues Pinspire Me Challenge}

I played along over at Paper Issues Pinspire Me challenge. Here's my page:


Here's the mood board Paper Issues presented that inspired my page. I drew inspiration from the colors, that sign in the top left, the tickets, and the whole retro vibe.


Here are some details. This cut file from Silhouette was my starting point. And I chose the background paper, which is actually a Christmas paper, because it reminded me of sprinkles. This photo was from Tracee's first day here. On the way home from the aiport, we stopped at Chick-Fil-A for a milkshake. And thus our 2-and-a-half week party time started!


I raided my stash to make this page. That giant milkshake sticker is from Echo Park's Happy Days collection, from about 6 years ago, and the cherries and dairy milk dies cut are really old--from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill collection. The flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons. The title is by Maggie Holmes, from the Poolside collection.


I grabbed some tickets from my stash to go with the mood board, and I had just the right colors. The "love this arrow" is by MAMBI, and the yes badge is from A Flair for Buttons.


This was a super fun page to make, and a super-fun challenge from Paper Issues!

cubeupload

1 comment:

Tracee said...

I love this! Wish I could have one of those delicious shakes right now! Tx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...